Click4Support.net is leading an online remote tech support company, provide useful tips & online support about how to prevent tech support scams? Click4Support is now working to make a people aware of some fake tech support companies, which representative do to rob on the customers. The Scammers and swindlers often behave themselves as a tech support company but they are not.
Here are given some best points to avoid tech support scams and save your money & personal information. Given below some tips to prevent scams in the name of reputed tech support companies like Click4Support.net.
1) Don't trust any random incoming call, it could be fake
2) Don't share your account details unless you are sure that the person calling in is from a trusted source.
3) Never share your banking related information with anyone.
4) Never share your password or any pin number with anyone
5) A little background search can be very useful d search can be very useful
In today’s era speed has become the essence. No one can imagine a life without an instant coffee, home delivered pizza, and of course email. Emails have speed up the professional lives of people.
Unfortunately, email services aren't perfect; you may find yourself face to face with an issue and may require support for email. Thankfully, reliable and convenient Email Help is just a phone call away.
Email support comes into play when you least expects it to; you are busy sending out your mailer to a set list of clients on your new product offering and boom: no contacts list available; now would it not be nice to have email support at hand? Or about the time when a red x appears instead of pictures in the e-mail, would it not be nice to have them to quickly sort your problem?
Most common concerns that people usually have with their email accounts include:
• Issue while attaching some document along
• Unable to send/receive email
• Images not showing up and more...
How to fix these issues?
1. You can visit the email service providers support page and look for the solution. The help provided on the support page is absolutely free. You just need to have a gmail account. The help is provided in the form of text guide where you can read the instructions and follow them. But, the user should have the knowledge about the jargons.
2. The 2nd method is to take help from a family or a friend who is a tech geek.
3. One other option is to call a professional technician who will solve the issue either by instructing you step by step or by taking remote control of your PC.
Remote access technology allows you to have support for email from qualified tech support experts regardless of the time or your location.
Be it for the individuals or the businesses, need for tech assistance cannot be denied. The technical aspect of anything needs expert attention. What if you don’t get that?
Following are the situations you might find yourself in:
When backend setup goes through regular check-up by technical experts, chances of a complete failure (as mentioned in the next point) is rare because all the minor issues are cured before they can become major ones. Hiring a technical support for this job is worth because it saves from financial losses that can also be translate into loss of credibility which no business wants or can afford.
You don’t know what has gone wrong, but nothing is working. Your customers are stranded who were in between some process associated with your company. Your employees are left with no clue what do when whole technical setup is facing some sort of failure.
The situation could not be allowed to be prolonged because it can lead to distrust among clients. The only thing businesses are left with is to look for some tech support organization that deals with such cases.
Need to upgrade
For people from non-technical background who also happen to shoulder much of the responsibility of the business, determining when is the optimal time to upgrade the technology can be a challenge. If ignored, it can also prove to be a major handicap to the money-making model.
People who are paid to remain updated on the things they have expertise on are better to give any consultation, especially when it happens to be the field of technology. Obsolescence can cost dearly, if not for the technical support services.
How technical assistance should be?
At the most basic level, it should be user-friendly. Nothing can compare this valuable attribute of a company into giving a service of technical assistance. If you are finding it hard to follow the instructions of your vendor who gives you tech support, he is not worth it. He is not worth the money you are giving him and the time you are investing.
How best the tech support companies communicate?
As mentioned in the above point, it is all about communication. With everything about it, even the mediums through which you are answered matter. Chats, emails, ticketing system, web meetings, social media, phones, remote assistance, etc all form the integral part of how your queries are attended.
If they are OK with it, you ought to make the best of it.
Click4Support’s skilled and certified experts take care of all your printer related issues like printer setup, printer installation, linking to PC, and configuration. The certified technicians at Click4Support works 24X7 flawlessly and never let problems to obstruct your work.
Types of Printing Problems: - Printing problems are divided into 3 basic types:
1. The printer equipment may be causing the problem.
Examples of equipment problems are:
· Broken paper trays
· Faulty rollers
· Printer display menu "maintenance" messages
· Paper jams
· Odd sounds
· "Low toner" messages.
This problem is handled by printer support expert technicians at Click4Support.
2. The print queue on the network may be causing the problem.
Examples of print queue problems including:
· "Printer busy or error" messages
· Error messages indicating that the queue cannot be reached or is "unavailable"
· Indicating Print job is stuck in the queue
· Printer not communicating with the network
· Problems adding a network printer
The same could also be taken care of by professionals at Click4Support
3. The software problem. Here software means through which the printing is done and that may be causing the problem.
Examples of software issues are:
· Reinstallation of corrupt printer drivers (software)
· "Error initializing output device" messages
· Paper feeds or incorrect paper sizes
· "Insufficient memory" error messages
· Indicating an (image) stating that the file size may be too large for the printer
What Click4support do?
Our highly dedicated and certified printer support service professionals available to resolve all your printer related issues including-
· Printer setup
· Printer troubleshooting
· Troubleshooting the carriage jam in a printer
· Installation of Windows printer drivers
· Troubleshooting spooler error
· Installing Toner Cartridge in LaserJet printer
· Fix and reset Plug and Play errors
· Fixing errors that cause printer to turn off automatically
· Replacing Print heads and resetting the combinations
Installation and setup
· Setup and Install the Printer
· Installation of the Printer Drivers
· Set up your printer to work with your new machine
· Installation of the Windows printer drivers
· TCP/IP printer installation
· Wireless Network Setup And Maintenance
· Configuring network printer with your PC
· Configuring the multiple capabilities of your printer device, namely, scanner, copier etc.
Drivers and software issues
· Latest software updates
· Upgrade the firmware for your printer
· Setup/Driver Updates
· Update drivers for newer operating systems
· Resolve driver compatibility issues
Author: R Smith
Often when your job is more demanding, you notice that half of the time is spent on: